Titan 265 TC
TC Controls Operation Video
(click to view)
Today’s print market places great demands on your
business. Investments in cutting-edge wide format, inkjet, and digital
print engines ensure you meet your customer’s needs. Why are you wasting
valuable production time using that old paper cutter? Step up to a Titan
The Titan 265 TC continues delivering the excellence of innovation and strength we’ve become famous for since 1870. The Titan 265 is based on a solid cast iron and steel construction for maximum durability. Industry-exclusive UHMW gib surfaces, composite bushings, and a one-inch thick solid metal table require virtually zero maintenance for years of trouble-free operation. Our powerful hydraulic clamping and cutting yield up to 26 cuts per minute! Stainless steel table surface and an air table are available options for the Titan 265.
The intuitive 10.5" color touch-screen TC Controller allows variable mode data entry, automatic fraction to decimal calculation and unlimited program storage capacity. Clamp mark waste is reduced or eliminated with programmable electronic clamp pressure control per cut. Innovative advances improve the task of program creation through features such as repeat and loop commands, USP port for thumb drive program delivery, network capable hardware with an Ethernet port, label cutting and sheet division tools, and more! The TC system is the first paper cutter controller in the world to recognize common .csv format program files making offline programming simple and easy to implement at any size print operation.
With so many difficult decisions to make in your business, this one is easy!
Upgrade to a Titan 265 TC today!
- Up to 26 cuts per minute
- Virtually maintenance-free design
- Solid 1-inch thick metal table offers the strong work surface required in production environments
- Trim business cards with the false clamp plate installed – reducing unwanted waste
- Low-pressure pre-clamping reduces operator injury (less than 66 PSI)
- 10.5" Color Touch Screen control panel
- Electronic Clamp Pressure control
- USB port for simple thumb drive program entry
- Ability to receive .csv files making offline programming and memory storage simple
- Repeat and Loop commands streamline program entry
- Auto-programming features of sheet division and label cutting with animated graphics
- Programmable Clamp pressure per cut
- Automatic Fraction to Decimal Conversion
- Unlimited program storage capacity
- Program Lockout
- Computer Diagnostic Tools
- ANSI safety standard compliant and CE, UL and cUL Listed