We are proud to announce the introduction of our newest member of the Challenge cutter family. The 150 M Paper Cutter is a sleek strong 15" table-top machine perfect for the professional office, copy center, in-plant, and on-demand printing environment. Holding true to our tradition, the 150 M is engineered and manufactured to the highest of safety standards available in the world. Safety shields cover the front and rear tables.
- Cutting: Manual - Hand Lever Operation
- Clamping: Manual - Hand-Crank. The hand-crank design for clamping creates a much higher clamping force than the lever design which results in a better quality cut.
- LED Digital Backgauge Position Indicator with ±0.01” (±0.1mm) Backgauge Accuracy - provides for easier operator interface, higher productivity, and easier repeatable accuracy than a hard to read indicator on a scale as is used in other brands.
- Laser Red LED Cut Line Light - produces a very sharp, easy to see cut line without the replacement problems of incandescent bulbs.
- Front Safety Shield interlocked with the cutting lever - provides protection for the operator during operation.
- Heavy-Duty Steel, Cast Iron, and Cast Aluminum Construction give the cutter the "Challenge" durability.
- Consumable supplies (knives, sticks) retail for approximately 30% less than the major competitive brands.
|Maximum Cutting Width:||15-3/4" (40cm)|
|Clamp Opening||1-1/2" (3.8cm)|
|Minimum Cut:||1-15/16" (3.8cm)|
|Maximum Cut:||15-1/4" (38.7cm)|
|Table Space In Front of Knife||6-1/4" (15.9 cm)|
|Overall Height||12-1/2" (31.8 cm)|
|Overall Width||28-1/8" (71.4 cm)|
|Overall Length||27-1/4" (69.2 cm)|
|Net Weight (approximate)||80 lbs. (36 kg)|
|Shipping Weight||129 lbs (59kg)|
|Shipping Weight with Stand||224 lbs (102kg)|
Challenge reserves the right to make changes to any product or specification without notice and without incurring responsibility to existing units.